1. DO YOU ISSUE TICKETS? Yes tickets are emailed once full payment has been received, however you do not have to print out the tickets, just give the name of the person who booked the event to the host on the night, or before the event if we request you to do so.
2. IS THERE AN AGE LIMIT? The age limit is 18 years and over unless stated otherwise. Our family events are for 12 years or over and must be accompanied by an adult. One adult to two children ratio.
3. ARE THERE BEDS ON YOUR GHOST HUNT EVENTS? There are no sleeping facilities unless stated. Our events involve being awake for most of, or all, the night, as stated in the individual event posting.
4. AM I GUARANTEED TO SEE A GHOST? Unfortunately the paranormal is something that you cannot just demand. However using our techniques, expertise and many years experience, we will be placing you in situations that encourage paranormal experiences. Many people have left our events being firm believers in the paranormal after having very intense experiences.
5. IS YOUR ONLINE BOOKING SYSTEM SECURE? It is very secure and provided by Paypal – the world’s number one solution for e-commerce. During busy periods we may not be able to take your call but our 24 hour online booking service is fully operational and secure.
6. HOW DO I REDEEM A GIFT VOUCHER? Choose an event from our Ghost Hunt Events section you would like to attend and email firstname.lastname@example.org with the information below, we do not accept voucher bookings over the telephone however if you have an enquiry regarding your booking please email or call 01751 47 66 77 :-
Once we have received this information we will confirm your booking by email.
We cannot refund or transfer vouchers so please make sure you can attend the date chosen before booking.
We recommend you keep your voucher for future reference.
VOUCHERS MUST BE REDEEMED ON AN EVENT BEFORE THE EXPIRY DATE.